Our business planning and development services are complimented by the staff’s strong commercial expertise and analytical abilities. Our consultants provide expert analysis of business opportunities and market outcomes, economic analysis, support for the negotiation of commercial agreements and joint ventures, analysis of transfer pricing, implementation of competitive procurement processes, and contract dispute resolution.
Chymko Consulting’s expertise is in the following areas:
- Financial and economic analysis of business opportunities.
- Evaluation of transfer pricing models, service quality and minimum standards and capital financing.
- Development and negotiation of commercial arrangements for: 1) the purchase of energy, 2) design, construction and operation of facilities and 3) operating and management agreements.
- Development and implementation of competitive procurement processes for electric (including green) and natural gas supply including risk mitigation strategies.
- New generation technologies analysis including wind, biomass, fuel cell and others.
- Comprehensive reviews of the electric industry in Canadian jurisdictions including ancillary services markets and pricing methodologies.
- Evaluation of economic, political, market, regulatory and operational considerations.