Our consultants have extensive experience in regulatory and government affairs that allows for Chymko Consulting to provide senior-level, expert advice and direction to our clients on a host of regulatory matters. We represent clients’ interests in industry restructuring issues and other government affairs.
Chymko Consulting’s regulatory and government affairs expertise pertains to:
- Regulatory, cost of service and rate design studies.
- Developing strategies for regulatory proceedings on matters pertaining to electricity, natural gas, water and sewer and telecommunications.
- Preparing utility tariff applications.
- Providing expert testimony and representation of clients in multiple jurisdictions including Alberta, B.C., Ontario, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.
- Drafting and review of regulations, legislation and policy at the Federal and Provincial levels.
- Reporting on regulatory matters.